Creation of a Dedicated web Portal by NIOS
A dedicated web portal has been developed to cater to the need for registration of out of school children across the country. The portal will
- help register, track, monitor and certify the out of school children.
- This entire process will be dealt through the state education department.
- Every State/UT will have a dedicated dashboard to monitor the registration and to track the registered out of school children.
- Every child registered on the portal through the state education department on the dedicated web portal will be assigned a permanent unique ID which will be helpful to identify the learner even after completion of the course from NIOS.
- Analytical dashboards will be available for the Ministry officials, NIOS officials, state, district and block level officials to monitor the entire learner base through the dedicated portal.